Selling at the highest level means building strong customer relationships which create ongoing sales opportunities.
There are ten fundamental laws that determine whether a customer will want to have a long-term relationship with you.
Here they are:
- LAW #1: Your customer wants to feel important.
- LAW #2: Your customer craves being appreciated.
- LAW #3: Your customer is NOT interested in you.
- LAW #4: Your customer seeks success and happiness.
- LAW #5: Your customer wants you to listen and understand.
- LAW #6: Your customer must feel valued before buying.
- LAW #7: Your customer buys emotionally but defends logically.
- LAW #8: Your customer’s average attention span is short.
- LAW #9: Your customer wants you to show true interest.
- LAW #10: Your customer wants to teach you something.
If you behave with these laws constantly in mind, your customers will work with you, buy from you, and give you great referrals. On the other hand, if you ignore any of these laws, you’re toast. Your customers will move on to somebody who knows how to treat them right.